$100 Off Registration by 11/17/17! 2018 Solar Training Academy
MREA Solar Training Academy
Dubuque, IA | Champaign, IL | Normal, IL | Twin Cities, MN | Milwaukee, WI
$100 off registration by 11/17/17!
Designed to fit your busy schedule, MREA’s Solar Training Academy is a series of weekend classes providing students with industry-leading solar technical training. Topics include photovoltaic (PV) fundamentals, PV site assessment practices, and design principles and considerations.
Upon academy completion, students qualify to sit for the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) PV Associate Exam, an increasingly sought-after solar credential valued by the industry.
The MREA Solar Training Academy includes:
- Basic Photovoltaics (PV 101)
- PV Site Assessor Training (PV 201)
- PV System Design (PV 202)
- PV Labs and Design Scenarios (PV 204)
- PV Exam Prep (PV 220)
- Additional online coursework
- Exam fee for the NABCEP PV Associate
- Exam fee for the MREA PV Site Assessment Certificate*
*Additional practice work required outside of class to complete certificate program.
- Textbook (Photovoltaic Systems, 3rd Edition, by James Dunlop)
- MREA Individual Basic Membership (benefits outlined here)
No prerequisites are required for the Solar Training Academy.
Registration and more information at: https://www.midwestrenew.org/sta/
If you have immediate questions contact Adamm@midwestrenew.org.