The 29th Annual Energy Fair Packing List
The Energy Fair is just days away!
Make sure to bring the following items to make for an enjoyable Fair experience:
- Comfortable walking shoes for visiting over 200 exhibit booths, and checking out the numerous activities and special events taking place at the Fair
- Bag for goodies from the MREA Marketplace, Exhibitors, Artisan Market, and the MREA Silent Auction
- Pen(cil) and paper for notes during workshops; there are over 250 to choose from!
- Your dancing shoes for evening music from GGOOLLDD and People Brothers Band
- A bottle to fill up with water and other tasty beverages during the Fair, so that you stay hydrated and energized over the weekend!
- Your Dad on Father’s Day (Sunday). He gets FREE entry!
- Your kids for fun in the Rainbow’s End Tent
- A copy of your MREA Membership receipt, your Lifetime Member button, or ID to get free entry as an MREA Member
- Your E.V. to charge under MREA’s newly constructed Solar Canopy and charging stations
- Tent and camping gear if you are camping in The Energy Fair Back 40
- Raincoat and rain gear because the Fair happens rain or shine!
- Camera or smart phone for capturing the glory of the Fair and sharing with your friends, #TheEnergyFair
- Your questions about clean energy and sustainable living to ask expert presenters
- An empty stomach to fill up on delicious organic Fair food (at the Fair it’s ok to have ice cream for breakfast) 🙂
For more information about The Energy Fair, see our FAQ page or give us a call at 715-592-6595.