- About Us
- The Energy Fair
- Solar Powering the Midwest Conference
- Move Some Earth Day
- Community Calendar
- Get Involved
Half Brick Ranch home, Zero to positive energy cost.
- Triple pane windows
- Two 20 tube DHW heating collectors on roof
- Triangle Tube variable rate LP backup furnace
- 300 CVTube heat system on posts in back yard with 600 gallon water mass heat storage
- 30BTUh (9KW) Solar Thermal installation for home heating
- 15KW Solar PV Grid Tied system
Directions to the Site:
W9230 St. Rd. 21, N. side of 21, just west of "Y". Rows of pines around for windbreak. Is also the home of Practical Solar CVT systems Mfg and sales.