Business Member Code of Ethics
The Midwest Renewable Energy Association (MREA), and its members and their employees, agree to conduct their business practices in a manner that is ethically consistent with the standards outlined in the MREA Business Member Code of Ethics
As a member organization of the Midwest Renewable Energy Association, we are committed to conducting our business in a sustainable and ethical manner by responding to evolving energy and environmental issues and inspiring positive climate action.
As part of this commitment, we pledge to:
- Support MREA’s mission to promote renewable energy, energy efficiency, and sustainable living through education and demonstration.
- Strive to protect and enhance environmental quality.
- Represent the MREA in a positive manner to the public, professional partners, and other members.
- Uphold the integrity of the renewable energy industry.
- Abide by MREA’s Identity Graphic Standards when using any of its logo/s.
- Honor MREA’s goals and vision to empower people to make wise lifestyle choices.
We, as an organization, understand that the MREA Board of Directors has a right to revoke our membership at any time for any reason. We understand that MREA Membership does not guarantee or imply any increased volume of business.