Exam takers must make their own scheduling arrangements to have the Site Assessor exams proctored through a local librarian, university testing center, tech school testing center, or at the MREA offices in Custer, WI. Many of these facilities will proctor exams for free.
- Please submit your exam request at least two weeks before you plan to schedule your exam.
- There is an exam fee of $75, which needs to be paid before you take your exam. You can pay the exam fee below.
- Exams taken online will be immediately notified of their exam score. Paper exams score reports will be emailed within two weeks of receiving the exam back for grading.
- The exams are all open book, open note, open laptop.
- Schedule approximately two hours to take the exams.