- About Us
- Energy Fair
- Solar Powering the Midwest Conference
- Move Some Earth Day
- Community Calendar
- Get Involved
The 24th Annual Energy Fair June 21-23, 2013 - Custer, WI
Each year the MREA Energy Fair transforms rural Central Wisconsin into the global hot spot for renewable energy education. The Energy Fair brings over 20,000 people from nearly every state in the U.S. and several countries around the world to learn, connect with others and ready them for action at home. The Energy Fair is the nation's longest running energy education event of its kind.
The Energy Fair features:
- Over 275 exhibitors - featuring sustainable living and clean energy products
- Over 200 workshops - including introductory level to advanced hands-on education: solar, wind, green building, local sustainable food, and more
- Clean Energy Car Show - featuring demonstration vehicles and exhibitors
- Green Home Pavilion - emphasizing building and remodeling in a sustainable way
- Green Building Demos - displaying sustainable building techniques in action
- Sustainable Tables - including workshops, chef demos, and a farmers' market to bring sustainability to your dinner table
- Inspirational keynotes, lively entertainment, great food, and local beer
We are happy to offer advanced tickets for many great Energy Fair activities. This is the place to order advanced tickets for Energy Fair and avoid waiting in line. You will also be able reduce your carbon footprint and purchase tickets for long distance buses coming from Milwaukee to the Energy Fair.
Are you a solar professional or looking to get into the renewable energy business? Check out our extended workshops for great opportunities to expand your knowledge base. Want to check out renewable energy in action? Purchase tickets for a guided bus tour to local home and business that utilize renewable energy technologies. Enjoy the total Energy Fair experience and reserve a campsite at our Back 40 campground.
For more information on The Energy Fair, visit our Energy Fair page. For additional questions, please feel free to call the office at 715-592-6595.
Online ticket sales begin on April 1st.