February 13- April 25, 2021
We invite women from all over to participate in this celebration and engage a variety of wise women to explore women’s wellness through a holistic lens.
When women take our health into our own hands, we have ourselves to rely on and can better persist in trying times. Join us for this engaging Women’s Wellness Series where we’ll learn how to discover our own voices, nourish ourselves, and partner with herbal medicine to heal ourselves and those around us. Give yourself the gift of knowledge and self-care this winter! Each four-hour session will include 45 minutes of yoga and will feature a beloved past conference presenter.
- Feb 13: Ruth Barrett – Women’s Rites, Women’s Mysteries: Intuitive Ritual Creation
- Feb 27: Linda Conroy – Stirring the Cauldron; Herbal Nourishment for Vitality
- March 13: Cornelia Cho – Becoming Your Own Best Ally: Tools for Taking Charge of Your Life
- March 27: Dominique Christina – Women’s Writing Workshop: Calling Forth Your Inner Council of Wise, Brave, Crazy, Rebellious, Loving, Luminous Self
- April 10: Mary Lou Singleton – Embodied Wisdom: A Wise Woman Approach to Health in a Phytophobic, Medicalized World
- April 24: Mimi Hernandez – Emerging from the Cave: Stoking the Rising Fire
- April 25: Women’s Wellness Series Wrap-up Celebration (Everyone welcome!)
Pricing before January 15, 2021
Full series $249
Pricing between January 15 – February 12, 2021
Full series $279