Designed to help students and recent graduates gain work experience in the solar industry and to provide solar contractors the opportunity to provide hands-on education to future employees. Students currently pursuing or recently graduated from technical or community college programs in solar or renewable energy are eligible to apply for internships.
Solar Ready Internships
About the Internships
- 160-hr, paid work experiences with partnering solar contractors
- Students will benefit from working through internships with MREA’s network of contractors throughout the Midwest
- Hands-on experience gives interns a leg-up on the competition, and opportunity to be hired upon completion
Current Internship Opportunities
View and apply for current internship opportunities with our partnering solar companies throughout the Midwest! More internships will be added as more partnerships form. If you have any questions or would like to apply for an internship with a solar contractor not on this list, please email email@example.com for more information.
To complete an internship, students must:
- Acquire an internship with a solar contractor
- Submit verification of internship by solar contractor
- Complete 160 hours of work experience with the contractor
- Complete a final assessment of the internship experience to MREA
Questions / Contact
Solar Workforce Manager
Midwest Renewable Energy Association (MREA)