It’s Volunteer Appreciation Week!
We’re bringing our volunteers together for a fun and virtually engaging volunteer competition.
Thank you to all of our volunteers, we greatly appreciate the dedication, time, and hard work you’ve given in support of clean energy and sustainable living. In recognition of National Volunteer Appreciation Week (April 20-26) we are partnering up with our friends at Central Rivers Farmshed to virtually bring our volunteers together for a fun and engaging volunteer competition.
To participate in the “Volunteer to Clean Up the Earth” competition, we encourage you to participate in a sustainability-focused activity.
These may include:
- going outside and clean up your yards, pick up trash
- sew masks out of recycled materials
- begin planting your garden
- build a pinecone peanut butter bird feeder
- make art with leaves or other items from around the house
- make a recycled trash sculpture
- craft a wind chime from used tin cans
- make newspaper pots to start seeds
- any other sustainability-focused activity, be creative!
- Step 1: Choose one of the above activities (or create your own sustainability-focused activity) and join in the fun!
- Step 2: Take a picture to show off the work or project of your choice!
- Step 3: Upload/submit your picture to our Facebook Event Page:
“Volunteer to Clean Up the Earth“ and share with us a short summary of your project!