PV System Design (PV 202) – July
Prerequisite(s): Basic Photovoltaics (PV 101), and PV Site Assessment (PV 201)
- Course Start Date: July 1 - Course End Date: August 31, 2020
- Registration ends on July 31, 2020
- This is a self-paced online course. Students can work through recorded presentations, exercises and activities at their own pace.
- Optional office hours are Thursday @ Noon-1:00 p.m. CT. You can reach out to your MREA instructor any time but log-into optional office hours for a class discussion weekly.
- Technology: computer with speakers and Internet access
- Required Textbook: You may choose one of two (or both):
- Solar Electric Handbook: Photovoltaic Fundamentals and Applications, 2nd ed. Solar Energy International. ISBN# 978-1-256-91816-5.
- Photovoltaic Systems, 3rd ed. James P. Dunlop. ISBN# 978-1-935941-05-7.
- We currently do not have copies for sale for online courses, so you are responsible for buying, renting, or borrowing your own textbook.
- MREA Member Price: $295
- Non-Member Price: $315
MREA Members get a discount on all courses, and other benefits. Learn more about membership.