Minnesota Solar Power Hour Series – Summer 2017
Join us for a free education session about solar energy options in Minnesota! This summer, the Midwest Renewable Energy Association is partnering with municipalities and neighborhoods around the state to provide information on solar energy to residents.
Topics will include residential solar, community solar, and solar for your business. We’ll discuss financial considerations, available incentives, and how to go about selecting the right installer. Find out what you need to know to get started.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Solar for your home or business
- Community solar
- Cost comparisons & available incentives
- Energy efficiency improvements
- Financing options
Event dates (stay tuned – more to come!)
- Tuesday, June 13, 7:00 PM – SHOREVIEW, MN – Community Center, 4580 Victoria St. N.
- Wednesday, June 28, 6:30 PM – ELK RIVER, MN – Elk River Public Library, 13020 Orono Parkway
- Wednesday, July 12, 7:00 PM – MAPLEWOOD, MN – Community Center, 2100 White Bear Ave.
- Wednesday, July 19 7:00 PM – INVER GROVE HEIGHTS, MN – City Hall, 8150 Barbara Ave E.
- Thursday, July 20, 7:00 PM – EDEN PRAIRIE, MN – Community Center – 16700 Valley View Rd
- Wednesday, July 26, 4:00 PM – MINNEAPOLIS, MN – Insight Brewing, 2821 E Hennepin Ave
- Monday, August 28, 10:00 AM – MN STATE FAIR – 1265 Snelling Ave North, St Paul, MN
Request for Proposals – Due MONDAY, JUNE 26 at 5:00 PM (Deadline Extended)
The Midwest Renewable Energy Association (MREA) is seeking partnering solar installers and community solar developers for our 2017 Solar Power Hour Program. Proposals are due Monday, June 26 at 5:00pm (deadline extended).
Questions, including requests for interpretation of the provisions of the RFP, shall be submitted in writing (via email) to the RFP Point of Contact Devon Cupery at email@example.com by 6/21/2017 at 2:00pm CST (deadline extended). Questions and answers will be emailed to all RFP respondents as they are received, with no more accepted after 6/21/2017 at 2:00pm CST.
Program Contact: Devon Cupery – firstname.lastname@example.org
Engagement Manger, Midwest Renewable Energy Association