The Energy Fair Workshop Schedule
Start planning your Energy Fair workshop schedule based on your interests!
Workshop categories include alternative construction/green building, biomass, clean transportation, community involvement & activism, educator, energy efficiency & conservation, financial, photovoltaics (solar electric), professional development, rainbow’s end (kid’s tent), solar professional, solar thermal, sustainable farm & garden, sustainable living, and wind systems.
Workshops are included in Fair Admission.
New workshops tracks include:
- Water Resources
- Land Ethics
- Tiny Living
- Beneficial Animals & Insects
- Food & Self-Reliance
- Building Unity Through Leadership
- Solar Knowledge for Home & Business Owners
Dive a little deeper and learn more about a topic from an expert presenter by taking an Extended Workshop! Extended Workshops are 3 hours in length and cost $30 per workshop in addition to admission to the Fair. Purchase Extended Workshop tickets at the MREA Marketplace during the Fair. Seating is limited.
- Battery-Based PV System Design (Fri. June 15)
- Energy Storage and Renewables (Fri. June 15)
- EV Charging Infrastructure—The Road Ahead (Sun. June 17)
- Fermentation From A-Z (Sat. June 16)
- Homebrew Wind—Build Your Own Wind Turbine (Fri. June 15)
- The Solar Greenhouse—Cold Climate Year Round Food Production (Sat. June 16)