30th Anniversary Interview Series
Perspectives on 30 Years of Clean Energy and Sustainability. This year marked The 30th Anniversary of The Energy Fair. It’s the event that gave life to the Midwest Renewable Energy Association (MREA). To celebrate this anniversary we’ve examined how the market, and practices of clean energy and sustainability have changed in the U.S. over the last three decades. We’ve conducted interviews with advocates that have stood by MREA and The Energy Fair since the beginning. We hope you enjoy! We’re looking forward to the next 30 years!
- INTERVIEW ONE: Perspectives on Changes in Renewable Energy Technology
- INTERVIEW TWO: Perspectives on Changes to Renewable Energy Policy
- INTERVIEW THREE: Perspectives on Changes to Sustainable and Energy Efficient Construction Practices
- INTERVIEW FOUR: Perspectives on Changes to Sustainable Farm and Garden Practices
- INTERVIEW FIVE: Perspectives on Changes in Clean Transportation Technology
The MREA would like to extend a special thanks to John, Michael, Mark, Lisa and John Kivirist, and Dr. Ngalula Sandrine Mubenga for participating in these interviews, and sharing their insight and perspectives on issues pertaining to clean energy and sustainable living over the last three decades.