Designed to fit your busy schedule, MREA’s Solar Training Academy is a series of weekend classes that walks students through the PV design and installation process. Students receive professional-level solar training, with no previous experience necessary in the solar field.
Upon academy completion, students qualify to sit for the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) Associates Exam, an industry standard.
The Solar Training Academy provides professional networking opportunities, as well as continuing education credits needed to stay current on certifications and updates needed to maintain competitive edge in the industry.
If you’re interested in the 2018 Solar Training Academy please contact: Adam Mehr at: email@example.com
- Non-members: $2250
- MREA Members: $2200
My favorite part of training with the MREA was a combination of two things. The instructors and people I met through the academy. The people involved were awesome. Secondly the mix of classroom and hands on installation. This really provided a wholesome approach to this technology.
– Joey Star, STA Milwaukee, 2016
Contact Adam Mehr at:
Twin Cities, MN
Course Dates: TBD
Course Dates: TBD
- January – May 2018
- One weekend per month
- Students are eligible to take the NABCEP PV Associate Exam (96% pass rate). Exam cost included in course fee.
- Earn classroom hours counting towards NABCEP PV Installation Professional and NABCEP PV Technical Sales Professional Certifications
- Students complete classroom training needed for MREA’s PV Site Assessment and PV Design and Sales Certificates
- The course format follows MREA’s class progression including: Basic PV, PV Site Assessor Training, PV Sales and Finance, PV System Design, and PV Design & Installation Lab
- Course cost includes textbook, learning materials, instruction, NABCEP Associate exam fee, MREA PV Site Assessor and PV Design and Sales exam fees, and PV Site Assessor and PV Design and Sales Technical Mentoring.