2019 Solar Training Academy Registration Now Open
Early Bird discount good through November 30, 2018!
- MREA members:
$1750$1650 Early Bird Discount!*
$1850$1750 Early Bird Discount!*
Designed to fit your busy schedule, MREA’s Solar Training Academy is a series of weekend classes providing students with industry-leading solar technical training. Topics include photovoltaic (PV) fundamentals, PV site assessment practices, and design principles and considerations.
Upon academy completion, students qualify to sit for the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) PV Associate Exam, an increasingly sought-after solar credential valued by the industry.
The MREA Solar Training Academy includes:
- Basic Photovoltaics (PV 101)
- PV Site Assessor Training (PV 201)
- PV System Design (PV 202)
- PV Labs and Design Scenarios (PV 204)
- PV Exam Prep (PV 220)
- Safety and Best Practices for PV Installers (PV 280) – This is a self-paced 2 hour online course you will be given access to upon registering for the Academy.
- Exam fee for the NABCEP PV Associate
- Textbook (Photovoltaic Systems, 3rd Edition, by James Dunlop)
- MREA Individual Basic Membership (benefits outlined here)
Learn more, and view dates and locations: https://www.midwestrenew.org/sta/