2022 Core Course Package
- Course Start Date: July 1 - Course End Date: December 31, 2022
- Registration ends on December 31, 2022
After registering students can work at their own pace within the following deadlines:
- From the date of registering for the Core Course Package you will have 4-weeks to complete PV 101: Basic Photovoltaics; you can finish sooner than that and move forward. If you don't get done by the deadline you can pay a $25 extension fee which will give you one more week to finish the course.
- Once you complete PV 101 you will be automatically enrolled in PV 201: PV Site Assessment; you will have 4-weeks to complete this course as well. Once you get to PV 202: PV System Design you will have a bit more time, this course a approximately 16-hours of training so you will have 8-weeks to complete it.
- The courses are delivered in narrated PowerPoint presentations, tutorial videos, exercises, and quizzes. Students progress is monitored daily and Instructor feedback is provided. Weekly live office hours are also available for any questions you might have.
Core Course Package Includes:
- Basic Photovoltaics (PV 101)
- PV Site Assessment (PV 201)
- PV System Design (PV 202)
- Solar Electric Handbook: Photovoltaic Fundamentals and Applications, 2nd ed. Solar Energy International. ISBN# 978-1-7363581-0-8
- Online course materials
Supplies and Equipment Needed:
- Computer with internet, speakers, microphone, and camera (no tablets/phones)
- Textbook (provided)
- Paper and writing utensil