PV System Design (PV 202)
Prerequisite(s): Basic Photovoltaics (PV 101), and PV Site Assessment (PV 201)
- Registration open all year at any time.
Once enrolled, participants have 8 weeks to complete 16 hours of training and receive credit for taking the course. This instructor-led online course is delivered with recorded presentations, exercises, tutorial videos, and quizzes. Progress is monitored daily.
Office hours are Thursday @ Noon-1:00 p.m. CT. If you have any questions or would like to chat, just login and/or call anytime within the hour, and your instructor will be there.
- Technology: computer with speakers and Internet access
- Required Textbook: You may choose one of two (or both):
- Solar Electric Handbook: Photovoltaic Fundamentals and Applications, 2nd ed. Solar Energy International. ISBN# 978-1-7363581-0-8.
- Photovoltaic Systems, 3rd ed. James P. Dunlop. ISBN# 978-1-935941-05-7.
- We currently do not have copies for sale for online courses, so you are responsible for buying, renting, or borrowing your own textbook.
- MREA Member Price: $295
- Non-Member Price: $315
MREA Members get a discount on all courses, and other benefits. Learn more about membership.